Strade managed stores are stores set up for wholesale suppliers who have opted for Strade to manage their stores and their sales.
- Strade acts as an unbiased medium between the buyers and the sellers. Strade facilitates the sale from start to finish.
- If necessary, Strade communicates and negotiates with the seller in the buyer’s behalf, making sure that both sides are satisfied with the transaction.
- Strade makes sure that if the buyer has requested a sample, it is shipped to the buyer and if buyer has request or was offered a video or images before production, that is is received for approval before the manufacturing begins.
- Strade arranges for the pre-shipment inspection if inspection is included in the purchase price or if the buyer has requested it during the checkout process.
- Strade makes sure that the buyer gets the best shipping option possible by offering different shipping options to the buyer to fit their needs.
- Strade managed stores will display a Strade Managed logo on the product page and the vendor’s shop pages: